Late Breaking Abstract Submission
Deadline for submission is July 29, 2016 at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time. Acceptance notifications will be sent by August 5, 2016.
For all Late Breaking abstracts, content should describe original work that has not been published prior to submission to the BATTS conference. Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to attend the conference and present their work if the abstract is accepted.
The corresponding author grants permission on behalf of all co-authors the right to publish abstracts (if accepted) in electronic and print form as proceedings from the BATTS conference.
Presenting (first) authors may submit up to two abstracts, provided the abstracts represent unique studies/projects. Additional abstracts as co-author are allowed and unlimited. All presenting authors must register to attend the meeting and will serve as the primary contact for the abstract.
Abstract Guidelines: Please follow instructions carefully
Abstracts should include:
- Title: Sentence case, limit 250 characters
- Authors (limit 35): First name, middle initial (optional), last name
- Author Affiliations: Institution, City, State, Country
- Body of Abstract: 350 words or less, including sections labeled: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Significance
- Avoid including references
- Inclusion of tables/graphs/images is discouraged, but limited to one if included.
- Use Arial, 12 point font for entire abstract
- Title and Body Section headers should be in bold
- Upload Abstract as a Word Document below