Deadline for submission is June 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time.
Please provide a brief description/abstract of the planned poster content. Abstracts should describe patient cohorts, technologies, and other research resources that may be of interest to the Sjogren’s community. These abstracts will be checked by the Program Committee for content but not scientifically peer reviewed.
The corresponding author grants permission on behalf of all co-authors the right to publish abstracts in electronic and print form as proceedings from the BATTS conference.
Presenting (first) authors may submit up to two abstracts, provided the abstracts represent unique studies/projects. Additional abstracts as co-author are allowed and unlimited. All presenting authors must register to attend the meeting and will serve as the primary contact for the abstract.
Abstracts should include:
- Title: Sentence case, limit 250 characters
- Authors (limit 35): First name, middle initial (optional), last name
- Author Affiliations: Institution, City, State, Country
- Body of Abstract: 350 words or less
- Use Arial, 12 point font for entire abstract
- Title and Body Section headers should be in bold
- Upload Abstract as a Word Document below